1. After writing answers in A4 sheets with their Enrollment number and paper code written
on each page of the answer sheets, they need to scan the same using proper scanner.
2. Scanners should be pre-downloaded and kept ready in their mobile phones.
3. Save the scanned copies of the answer sheets as One pdf file preferably of less than
4.The Mock Test gives them a chance to get familiarize with the system (download easily,
save, scan, keep as One file preferably of less than 1.0 MB size). Size reduction facility is
available in most of the good scanning apps available in the Google Playstore
5.Learners NEED NOT SEND ANSWER SCRIPTS OF THE MOCK TEST TO ANY EMAIL. IT’S
ONLY FOR PRACTICE AND THERE WILL BE NO EVALUATION for mock test.
ON THE DAY OF THE ACTUAL EXAMINAION
6.The learners should send the scanned pdf file of the answer scripts by email to the email
IDs as given below. The email should be sent to the correct IDs only given against each
date of Exam/Papers separately. Sending Emails to incorrect Email IDs may lead to
cancellation of the Exam.
7.In case of serious problem at any place, where the learner couldn’t submit the file by
email, it may be submitted to the coordinator of the nearest study centre after obtaining
a proper receipt from the coordinator mentioning the date, time, subject, enrollment
number and number of pages receipt by him/her. The coordinator will have to submit
that report immediately to the Controller of Examinations.
8.Learners may also send the hard copy of the answer scripts by Indian Post to the COE,KKHSOU, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. But COE will not be responsible for any postal
For Degree 3rd & 5th Semester Learners
IMPORTANT: When asked to Login: Write your Enrollment number and then Put a Valid Mobile number and email id. This
mobile number will be allowed in the actual examination. You have to use the same mobile number in the Mock Test and the Actual
1. Only on the Specific Date and Time (as Per Time Table Published) question paper will be avaiable for download & Upload. No upload and download after the date.
2. Uploaded file should be in PDF and size should not be more than 4 MB.
3. Mobile Number used during Mock Test need to be used during Actual Examination.
4. You are advised to read FAQ's, Watch Demo Tutorials before the Examination.
5. Please ensure that you have received your admit card or checked your name in the list of Eligible candidates.
If any such eligible learner does not find his/her enrollment number in the list, then he/she may submit an application to
email@example.com with the copy of the fee payment receipt.
6. Also ensure that Uploaded Answer script is in proper format as per the instruction and is readable.
7. Once you have submitted the paper finally, it can't be withdrawn .
8. You should ensure proper Internet connectivity in your Mobile and keep proper Scanning App already downloaded in it.
9. Please do not press the back button during uploading the files.